Car Engine Oil
Havoline® ProDS™ Fully Synthetic LE SAE 5W-40
Synthetic Passenger Car Motor Oil
Havoline® ProDS™ Fully Synthetic LE SAE 5W-40 is a premium performance, multigrade motor oil formulated from selected synthetic base fluids and matching additive technology for use in passenger car and light truck gasoline and diesel engines operating in all conditions.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Maximum engine life
Wider temperature range capability of the synthetic base fluid ensures correct oil viscosity to reduce friction at start-up, and to provide maximum lubricity during high temperature operation. The effective anti-wear additive system minimizes wear in even the most sophisticated valve train mechanisms, including those with variable valve timing.
- Maximum power and performance
Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system ensures maximum power and performance by providing superior control of ring belt and piston skirt deposits, even under the most severe operating conditions.
- Reduced emissions
Formulated with latest generation technology containing reduced levels of metals, phosphorus and sulfur, it maximizes the life of sensitive catalysts in catalytic converters and reduces the plugging rate of diesel particulate filters.
- Minimum maintenance costs
Superior thermal stability and oxidation resistance provides maximum protection against in-service oil degradation which contributes to filter blocking and sludge formation in the oil galleries, crankcase and valve train. Low metal, phosphorus and sulfur formulation extends emission system durability.
- Low oil consumption
Synthetic, formulated with the highly shear stable viscosity modifier provides superior control of oil flow through the ring belt area by maintaining oil viscosity, and reduces oil evaporation at the elevated ring zone temperatures experienced under all operating conditions.
- Havoline® ProDS Fully Synthetic LE is a premium performance, multigrade motor oil formulated from selected synthetic base fluids and matching additive technology for use in passenger car and light truck gasoline and diesel engines under all operating conditions.
- Havoline® ProDS Fully Synthetic LE is formulated with reduced levels of metals and the elements phosphorus and sulfur to provide maximum durability of the latest low emission vehicle technologies. It is optimized to provide complete engine protection plus ultimate performance.
- Havoline® ProDS Fully Synthetic LE is formulated with unique viscosity modifier which delivers superior piston cleaniness and sludge performance in engines as demonstrated in the latest BMW endurance test.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline and diesel engines in passenger cars and light trucks
- Low emission passenger car and light duty vehicle engines fitted with latest catalytic converter (gasoline) or diesel particulate filter technology
- Four-stroke gasoline engines in portable power equipment where the manufacturer recommends conventional passenger car motor oils. Not recommended for use in gas-fuelled (CNG or LPG) engines, or in motorcycle engines.