VARTECH™ Industrial System Cleaner
VARTECH ISC is a deposit-cleaning product added directly to the oil in use during operation to clean a system of varnish and sludge before scheduled oil change.
VARTECH ISC delivers value through:
- The stabilization of varnish and sludge deposits into the oil to enable their efficient removal through a scheduled oil change, restoring system operational efficiency,
- Minimal filter plugging,
- It’s excellent compatibility with many turbine and compressor products (mineral and synthetic hydrocarbon based),
- The retention of both oil/water separability and oxidation life performance,
- Excellent seal compatibility,
- Extended cleaning times.
When added to the end-of-life in-service oil, VARTECH ISC’s state-of-the-art triple-action technology:
- Cuts through hard varnish to remove it as micro-sized varnish particles.
- Captures and stabilizes the micro-sized varnish particles in a protective barrier to enable effective removal of the varnish from the system without redepositing to the equipment.
- Provides compatibility with the in-service oil for optimum operational flexibility while maintaining system performance during the cleaning cycle to prepare for change out to fresh oil.
VARTECH ISC is:
- Added directly to the in-service lubricating oil,
- Ideal for use in concentrations between 5% to 20%,
- Designed to be effective under normal operating temperatures, not to exceed 120°C (250°F).
If the current oil is severely deteriorated, best practice is draining the degraded oil and refilling with fresh oil so the cleaner can be added to a new fill of Caltex product meeting the OEM’s specifications.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and RbL program, we can help your business to achieve even more.