Thematex® EP is a high performance high temperature industrial grease designed to offer non-melting performance under extreme pressure, high temperature operations.
- Formulation offers non-melt performance helping prevent grease loss and maintain lubrication under high temperature operation.
- Wide temperature application from +135°C under normal conditions and up to +260°C with very frequent re-lubrication.
- Organoclay formulation offers reliable water washout and equipment protection in wet operations.
- Thematex® EP is a high performance high temperature industrial grease designed to offer non-melting performance under extreme pressure, high temperature operations.
- Thermatex® EP is formulated with highly refined ISO 100 mineral base stocks combined with an organoclay (bentonite) thickener. It is suitable for use in high temperature applications where frequent re-lubrication is available.
- Industrial ball and roller bearings in high temperature applications.
- Exhaust fan bearings.
- Furnace door bearings.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and Mining Task force, we can help your business to achieve even more.