Texatherm® is a proven performance highly refined, thermally stable paraffinic petroleum oil, formulated for use as an industrial heat transfer fluid for closed and open heat transfer systems with forced circulation.
- Formulated to promote energy efficient heat transfer performance.
- Oxidation and thermal stability helps resist harmful sludge and coke formation and contributes to long oil service life.
- Low temperature fluidity assists rapid system start-up.
- Texatherm® is a proven performance highly refined, thermally stable paraffinic petroleum oil, formulated for use as an industrial heat transfer fluid for closed and open heat transfer systems with forced circulation.
- May be used in heat transfer systems in industrial drying applications, rubber and plastics manufacture, heating of asphalt and fuel oil tanks, food processing, cooking and canning, factory heating, manufacture of soap, resin, glue, dyes, paints, pharmaceuticals and grease, wood laminate, fibre board and veneer manufacture, agricultural heating and drying, and chemical, petroleum and wax processing.
- Maximum bulk oil temperature - 288°C.
- Maximum film temperature on heater surfaces - 316°C.
- Maximum temperature of oil surface in contact with air in open systems - 107°C.
Systems must have forced circulation of the heat transfer fluid.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and Mining Task force, we can help your business to achieve even more.