Meropa® are proven performance extreme pressure industrial gear oils, formulated with highly refined mineral base oils and sulphur-phosphorus additive technology.
- Extreme pressure performance promotes system wear resistance and protection.
- Oxidation and thermal stability contributes to long lubricant service life and equipment reliability.
- Rust and corrosion resistance offers robust component protection and helps optimise system uptime.
- Meropa® are proven performance extreme pressure industrial gear oils, formulated with highly refined mineral base oils and sulphur-phosphorus additive technology.
- Meropa® lubricants are available in ISO VG 68, 100, 150, 220, 320 and 460 grades.
- Meropa® lubricants are recommended for the lubrication of a wide variety of industrial and mobile equipment. Typical applications include enclosed gear systems, chain drives, sprockets, plain and anti-friction bearings, slide guides, and flexible couplings.
- Meropa® lubricants are particularly recommended for enclosed gear drives and speed reducers, ranging from fractional kilowatt gear motors to large, high power units in metal rolling mills, cement mills, and mine hoists.
- Meropa® lubricants are suitable for the lubrication of industrial hypoid-type gears and are also recommended for use in transmission gear case and worm drive axles on automotive, construction and mining equipment.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and Mining Task force, we can help your business to achieve even more.