Natural Gas Engine Oils
HDAX® 9200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil
HDAX® 9200 is premium performance, long-drain, heavy-duty, low ash crankcase oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of latest generation high output, turbocharged, low emission four-stroke natural gas and dual-fuel engines where low ash oils are recommended.
- Exceptional Engine Performance
Optimized detergent-dispersant additive package offers combustion chamber and piston deposit control, liner protection, sludge & wear control and corrosion protection.
- Long oil life
Improved oxidation & nitration resistance and strong base retention characteristic provides maximum flexibility in maintenance scheduling by prolonging oil service life. Low fluid volatility helps reduce oil consumption.
- Valve recession protection
The level and type of ash-producing additives in the oil provides minimum valve recession with low levels of combustion chamber deposits to minimize the potential for pre-ignition and spark plug fouling.
- Premium performance, long-drain, heavy-duty, low ash crankcase oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of latest generation high output, turbocharged, low emission four-stroke natural gas and dual-fuel engines where low ash oils are recommended.
- Formulated with premium base oils and additive technology to provide deposit control, exceptional oxidation and nitration resistance, extended oil and filter life, outstanding protection against ring and liner scuffing and wear, and excellent piston and ring belt deposit control to effectively protect against the formation and build-up of engine sludge.
- New generation high output, turbocharged, low emission, Lean-burn and stoichiometric four-cycle stationary spark ignition engines burning sweet natural gas or LPG, operating under high load, high temperature conditions.
- Four-cycle gas engines in cogeneration applications.
- Four-cycle medium-speed stationary spark ignition engines operating on sweet natural gas or LPG.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and Mining Task force, we can help your business to achieve even more.