GST EP is a premium performance, anti-wear type turbine oil formulated from premium base oils, an ashless anti-wear additive system, rust and oxidation and foam inhibitors.
- Protects reduction gear sets
Anti-wear additive system forms a protective chemical film on loaded gear tooth surfaces to assist in reducing wear and scuffing.
- Excellent service life
Premium base oils and inhibitor system provide outstanding long-term oxidation stability to resist oil breakdown.
- Potential maintenance and downtime savings
Premium base oils and oxidation inhibitor system resist the formation of harmful deposits in high temperature bearings and other hot areas of the turbine. The rust inhibitor protects system components against corrosion. Good water separability ensures rapid settling of water accumulated from steam condensate, or leakage from salt water cooling.
- Premium performance, anti-wear type turbine oil formulated from premium base oils, an ashless anti- wear additive system, rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors. Designed primarily for use in industrial gas and steam turbines including those with reduction gear sets.
- Stationary industrial gas and steam turbines
- Stationary industrial gas turbines with reduction gear sets
- Industrial gas turbines in severe service
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and Mining Task force, we can help your business to achieve even more.