Delo® XLC Antifreeze/Coolant
Delo® XLC is a non-nitrited extended life Antifreeze/Coolant formulation for heavy duty and light duty diesel vehicles and equipment. Delo® XLC is formulated with an aliphatic corrosion inhibitor system available as a concentrate and a premix 50/50.
Delo® XLC Antifreeze/Coolant products deliver value through:
- Optimal Service life
Service life of 960,000 kilometers/12,000 hours/ 6 year with no Extender needed.
- Excellent Protection
Excellent protection against pitting, corrosion and erosion even on hard to protect metals like aluminum.
- Minimized maintenance and related costs
Requires no regular testing with proper top-up practices and helps eliminate the need for supplemental coolant additives.
- Delo® XLC Antifreeze/Coolant is a heavy-duty, ethylene glycol based engine coolant which incorporates patented organic corrosion inhibitor technology called aliphatic carboxylates. Delo® XLC is a nitrite, nitrate, borate, phosphate, silicate, and aminefree formulation that provides maximum protection of the six basic metal alloys found in most heat transfer systems. Delo® XLC products do not contain phosphates or silicates which are known to contribute to hard water scale issues. Delo® XLC promotes maximum water pump seal life by eliminating inorganic corrosion inhibitors. Delo® XLC has a recommended service life of 960,000 kilometers/12,000 hours/ 6 years. This product will not require the addition of SCA’s to achieve its recommended service life. Routine visual inspections, coolant top-off and annual testing are recommended to ensure maximum service life.
Note: These products are not to be used to protect the inside of potable water systems against freezing.
Recommended applications for Delo® XLC Antifreeze/Coolant:
- Heavy duty engines regardless of fuel type or environmental controls being used where the OEM recommends a nitrite free, silicate free coolant.
- Mixed fleets where automobiles, light duty trucks and heavy duty trucks are being serviced and the OEM recommends a nitrite free, silicate free product.
- Recreational vehicles where a nitrite free, silicate free product is recommended.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and Mining Task force, we can help your business to achieve even more.