Heavy-duty Motor Oil
Delo® Silver SAE 10W
Delo® Silver is a monograde heavy-duty diesel engine oil designed to lubricate engines requiring API CF/SF performance lubricants.
- Saves on maintenance
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system resists wear by forming a protective layer on contact surfaces under all service conditions.
- Prolongs periods between overhauls
Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system resists the formation of high temperature deposits in diesel engines. Good oxidation stability resists oil degradation and protects against oil thickening, and oil line and filter plugging.
- Preserves power and performance
Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system preserves power and performance by providing good control of high-temperature piston and ring deposits.
- Delo® Silver is a monograde heavy-duty diesel engine oil designed to lubricate engines requiring API CF/SF performance lubricants.
- Delo® Silver is suitable for use with high sulfur fuels at appropriate oil drain intervals due to its level of alkaline reserve.
The following applications whenever the manufacturer recommends monogrades:
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines (high-speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally
- Gasoline engines (four-stroke) in mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines.
- Commercial road transport.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and Mining Task force, we can help your business to achieve even more.