Delo® Gear EP-5 SAE 140
Delo® Gear EP-5 gear lubricants are recommended for use in spiral bevel and hypoid differentials, power dividers, and oil-lubricated steering axle wheel bearings.
- Long gear life
Extreme pressure properties protect hypoid and other types of gears from scuffing and wear.
- Rust and corrosion protection
Effective inhibitor package protects against rusting or corrosion of gear and bearing surfaces.
- Excellent foam inhibition
Foaming minimized by use of foam inhibitor.
- Delo® Gear EP-5 are multipurpose lubricants.
- They are made from paraffinic base stocks and contain a carefully balanced additive package to provide gear protection and long lubricant life.
- The sulfur-phosphorus extreme pressure additive technology used in Delo® Gear EP-5 provides exceptional thermal and oxidation stability. In addition, this lubricant is fortified with rust and corrosion inhibitors, a foam inhibitor, and a pour point depressant.
Delo® Gear EP-5 are recommended for use in spiral bevel and hypoid differentials, power dividers, and oil-lubricated steering axle wheel bearings.
Their multiviscosity characteristics allow their use in equipment operating over a broad ambient temperature range. This means good cold flow properties and gear protection.
Delo® Gear EP-5 are approved for:
- SAE J2360 (formerly known as MIL-PRF-2105E, SAE 80W-90 and 85W-140)
- Volvo 97321
- SAE 80W-90 (Approval Nr. 97321-04)
- SAE 90 (Approval Nr. 97321-02)
- SAE 85W-140 (Approval Nr. 97321-06)
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and Mining Task force, we can help your business to achieve even more.