Cetus® HiPerSYN Oils
Cetus® HiPerSYN Oils is synthetic compressor, bearing and gear oils.
- Long lubricant life in high temperature operations
Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability.
- Long machinery life and maximum compressor efficiency
Oxidative stability and low carbon-forming tendencies minimize sludge and deposit formation.
- Long drain intervals
Long lubricant life means less frequent oil changes.
- Synthetic compressor, bearing and gear oils.
- Formulated with premium base oils, and further enhanced by a unique additive system that provide outstanding thermal and oxidation stability, high viscosity index, high flash point, low pour point and excellent hydrolytic stability.
- Good demulsibility characteristics allow quick release of moisture, while very effective air release properties help minimize entrained air which could otherwise result in reduced lubricant film thickness and potentially lead to pump cavitation.
- Recommended for air compressors, especially portable and stationary rotary, vane and screw compressors, and industrial bearings and gears that require an R&O type synthetic gear oil.
- Designed for applications with wider operating temperature ranges as compared to non-synthetic oils.
- The higher viscosity grade products are especially effective in high temperature applications, such as industrial bearings and gears that require an R&O-type synthetic gear oil, as well as soot blowers, where outstanding thermal and oxidative stability are required.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and Mining Task force, we can help your business to achieve even more.