Regal R&O 32-100
Regal R&O is circulating, and turbine oil formulated to inhibit rust, oxidation and foam, resisting oil degradation at high temperatures and minimizing downtime.
- Resists degradation
The good oxidation stability provided by the multi-component inhibitor system resists oil breakdown during exposure to high temperature conditions.
- Potential maintenance and downtime savings
The highly refined base stocks and multi-component oxidation inhibitor system resist the formation of harmful sludge and varnish deposits. The rust inhibitor protects components against corrosion.
- Smooth operation
The good water separability of the highly refined base stocks and inhibitor system ensure rapid settling of harmful water accumulated from steam condensate. The non-silicone foam inhibitor allows rapid release of entrained air while minimizing foam formation, enabling reliable operation of sensitive hydraulic control devices.
- Regal® R&O is an inhibited turbine oil formulated from highly refined base stocks and rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors.
Regal R&O is suitable for use in the following applications provided a rust and oxidation (R&O) inhibited oil is acceptable.
- Steam and hydraulic turbines operating under all service conditions.
- Industrial gas turbines operating under moderate service conditions where the oil is not exposed to excessively high temperatures or gear sets requiring enhanced load carrying performance.
- Centrifugal, rotary and reciprocating compressors, turbo-blowers and centrifugal pumps. (not recommended for use in breathing air compressors)
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Our Integrated Solutions
From building clear insights to going the extra mile to lower costs, our team of experts will help identify and deliver all you need for world-class business performance.