Rando® MV is a multiviscosity, anti-wear hydraulic fluid, designed for use in hydraulic systems subjected to wide variations in ambient and operating temperatures.
- Wide temperature application
Multi-viscosity characteristics reduce the risk of breakdown in high pressure/high load hydraulic systems which operate over a wide temperature range.
- Protects equipment
Anti-wear additive package reduces wear by protecting surfaces when load causes breakdown of the lubricant film. Rust and corrosion inhibitors give good protection against corrosion of both steel and copper.
- Smooth operation
Good hydrolytic stability and water separation characteristics provide excellent filterability in the presence of water contamination. Good anti-foam and air release properties ensure smooth operation and system efficiency.
- Rando® MV is a multiviscosity, anti-wear hydraulic fluid, designed for use in hydraulic systems subjected to wide variations in ambient and operating temperatures.
- Industrial hydraulic equipment subject to wide variation in temperatures
- Hydraulics of mobile, construction and agricultural equipment where a water separating oil is required
- Hydraulic systems with vane, gear or piston pumps
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Our Integrated Solutions
From building clear insights to going the extra mile to lower costs, our team of experts will help identify and deliver all you need for world-class business performance.