Compressor Oil EP VDL
Compressor Oil EP VDL is a high performance, petroleum-based compressor oil specifically designed for severe operating conditions.
- Potential maintenance and downtime savings
Low carbon-forming tendency reduces the build-up of harmful deposits on critical areas such as discharge valves, maintaining compressor performance under severe operating conditions. Effective corrosion inhibition protects against rust caused by moisture entering the system, particularly during shutdown and intermittent operation.
- Oxidative and thermal stability
High temperature oxidation stability resists oil breakdown at high discharge temperatures in compressor crankcase applications.
- Smooth operation
Effective anti-foam properties of the highly refined base oil and inhibitor system minimize the possibility of foaming and overflow in tanks and reservoirs. Air release properties protect against the interruption of lubrication due to entrained air.
- Compressor Oil EP VDL is a high performance, petroleumbased compressor oil specifically designed for severe operating conditions.
- Compressor Oil EP VDL delivers stable high temperature oxidation resistance with reduced deposit formation on pistons and valves, excellent corrosion protection, foam inhibition, and extreme pressure performance.
Compressor Oil EP VDL is recommended for:
- Single-stage and multi-stage reciprocating and centrifugal compressors, and oil flooded screw compressors operating at high temperatures of up to 220°C
- Air or inert gas reciprocating compressors
- Stationary, semi-portable and portable units
Not recommended for use in breathing air compressors.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Our Integrated Solutions
From building clear insights to going the extra mile to lower costs, our team of experts will help identify and deliver all you need for world-class business performance.