Rando® HDZ is a premium quality, shear stable, multiviscosity, anti-wear hydraulic fluid, designed to give robust protection for hydraulic systems subjected to wide variations in ambient and operating temperatures.
- Wide temperature application
Formulated with premium Group II base oils and shear stable viscosity modifier to give high viscosity index, minimizing change in viscosity with temperature, allowing use over a wider range of operating temperatures compared to conventional monograde hydraulic oils. Improved shear stability of the viscosity modifier minimizes drop in viscosity during service compared to conventional multigrade hydraulic oils, giving better protection to the equipment.
- Protects equipment
Contains anti-wear additive which reduce abrasive wear by protecting surfaces when load causes breakdown of the lubricant film. Effective rust and corrosion inhibitors give excellent protection against corrosion of both steel and copper.
- Smooth operation
Good hydrolytic stability and water separation characteristics help prevent deposit formation and rust in the presence of water contamination. Good anti-foam and air release properties ensure smooth operation and system efficiency.
- Rando® HDZ is a premium quality, shear stable, multiviscosity, anti-wear hydraulic fluid, designed to give robust protection for hydraulic systems subjected to wide variations in ambient and operating temperatures.
- Industrial hydraulic equipment subject to wide variation in temperatures
- Hydraulics of mobile, construction and agricultural equipment where a water
separating oil is required
- Hydraulic systems with vane, gear or piston pumps
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Our Integrated Solutions
From building clear insights to going the extra mile to lower costs, our team of experts will help identify and deliver all you need for world-class business performance.