GST Advantage EP with VARTECH Technology
GST Advantage EP turbine oil is formulated with VARTECH Technology that inhibits varnish formation to help maintain peak performance, reliability and productivity. These oils are especially suited for geared and non-geared steam and gas turbines.
- Exceptional Oxidation and Thermal Stability for long service life at severe temperatures with Minimal Deposit Formation
- Low Varnish Potential ensure varnish formation are minimized to protect the equipment
- Enhance gear protection with anti-wear additives system to protect loaded gear tooth
- Outstanding Rust and Corrosion Protection
- High Viscosity Index helps ensure minimum viscosity change when variations in temperature occur
- Minimum Foaming helps prevent sump overflow or erratic governor operation
- Fast Air Release minimizes possibility of pump cavitation in systems with high circulation rates and lesser resonance time
- Rapid Water Separation facilitates water removal
- Air Compressor Lubricant for systems requiring an ISO 32/46 viscosity, R&O oil and anti-wear performance
- GST Advantage RO turbine oil has exceptional thermal and oxidative stability. It is suitable for use in gas and steam turbines where extreme temperatures are experienced and require circulation systems with exceptional high temperature stability.
- GST Advantage RO turbine oil combines highly refined group II base stocks and unique additive package minimizing the formation of deposits in reservoirs, high temperature bearings and other hot areas of the turbine.
- Geared and non-geared gas, steam and hydroelectric turbines
- Rotating machinery in gas and steam combined-cycle cogeneration units
- Air compressors, turbo-blowers and centrifugal pumps requiring a rust and oxidation inhibited oil
- Marine reduction gears where R&O oils are specified
- Industrial applications requiring R&O type circulating oils with extended service capability
Do not use in high pressure systems in the vicinity of flames, sparks and hot surfaces. Use only in well ventilated areas. Keep container closed.