Cetus® HiPerSYN Oils are synthetic compressor, bearing and gear oils.
- Long lubricant life in high temperature operations
Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability.
- Long machinery life and maximum compressor efficiency
Oxidative stability and low carbon-forming tendencies minimize sludge and deposit formation.
- Long drain intervals
Long lubricant life means less frequent oil changes
- Cetus® HiPerSYN Oils are synthetic compressor, bearing and gear oils.
- Cetus® HiPerSYN Oils are formulated with premium base oils and further enhanced with a unique additive system that provides outstanding thermal and oxidation stability, high viscosity index, high flash point, low pour point and excellent hydrolytic stability.
- Cetus® HiPerSYN Oils provide good demulsibility characteristics, allowing quick release of moisture and help minimize entrained air, which could otherwise result in reduced lubricant film thickness and potentially lead to cavitation.
- Recommended for air compressors, especially portable and stationary rotary, vane and screw compressors; and for industrial bearings and gears that require an R&O type synthetic gear oil.
- Designed for applications with wider operating temperature ranges as compared to non-synthetic oils.
Do not use in breathing air compressors or medical equipment. Nor in high pressure systems in the vacinity of potential ignition sources.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Our Integrated Solutions
From building clear insights to going the extra mile to lower costs, our team of experts will help identify and deliver all you need for world-class business performance.