Car Engine Oil
Havoline® ProDS Fully Synthetic SAE 10W-50
Havoline® ProDS Fully Synthetic SAE 10W-50 is a premium performance, multigrade motor oil formulated from selected synthetic base fluids and additive technology for use in passenger car and light truck gasoline and diesel engines operating under all conditions.
Maximum engine life
Wider temperature range capability of the synthetic base fluid ensures correct oil viscosity to reduce friction at start-up, and to provide maximum lubricity during high temperature operation. The effective anti-wear additive system minimizes wear in even the most sophisticated valve train mechanisms, including those with variable valve timing.
Maximum power and performance
Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system ensures maximum power and performance by providing superior control of ring belt and piston skirt deposits, even under the most severe operating conditions.
Minimum maintenance costs
Superior thermal stability and oxidation resistance provides maximum protection against in-service oil degradation which contributes to filter blocking and sludge formation in the oil galleries, crankcase and valve train.
Low oil consumption
Synthetic, highly shear-stable formulation provides superior control of oil flow through the ring belt area by maintaining oil viscosity, and reduces oil evaporation at the elevated ring zone temperatures experienced under all operating conditions.
• Havoline® ProDS Fully Synthetic is a premium performance, multigrade motor oil formulated from selected synthetic base fluids and additive technology for use in passenger car and light truck gasoline and diesel engines
operating under all conditions.
• Havoline® ProDS Fully Synthetic with high viscosity grade is well suited to very high performance engines in high severity applications. It is optimized to provide complete engine protection plus ultimate performance.
• Havoline® with Deposit ShieldTM is an advanced detergent formula that helps prevent deposit build up for improved oil stability and increased engine durability.
• Havoline® with Deposit ShieldTM provides superior viscosity control that helps
maintain engine power and preserve fuel economy.
• Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines in passenger cars and light trucks
• Naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines in passenger cars
• Four-stroke gasoline engines in portable power equipment where the manufacturer recommends conventional passenger car motor oils
Not recommended for use in gas-fuelled (CNG or LPG) engines, or in motorcycle engines.