Car Engine Oil
Havoline® ProDS Fully Synthetic Eco 5W-30
Havoline ProDS Fully Synthetic ECO SAE 5W-30 with Deposit Shield Technology uses the latest fully synthetic base oils and advanced additives technologies includingspecial antioxidants and friction modifiers to provide outstanding protection and performance. It exhibits outstanding protection against heat, pressure, corrosion, and wear while providing excellent oxidation protection and volatility control, and superior cold temperature performance over partial synthetic and mineral motor oils. It meets or exceeds the requirements of API SP Resource Conserving and ILSAC GF-6 and most demanding automaker standards.
- Provide advanced protection against sludge, varnish and deposit buildup to keep modern engines running cleaner, stronger, and for longer
- Help maximize the power of your engine while maintaining fuel efficiency and cleanliness.
- Provide outstanding protection against wear and corrosion to help preserve engines and turbocharger durability.
- Provide outstanding mitigation against Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI) inturbocharged gasoline direct injection (GDI) engines to protect critical engine parts.
- Provide reduced evaporative oil loss at high temperature compared to conventional and part synthetic motor oils.
- Provide excellent degradation control for long automaker-recommended oil change intervals.
- Advanced, high power density and performance engines with turbochargers, gasoline direct injection.
- Vehicles operating in extreme hot or cold or stop-and-go driving conditions.
- Passenger cars, pickup trucks, SUVs and working vans in new and older vehicles.
- Acura, Chrysler, FCA, Ford, GM, Honda, Mazda, Nissan and Toyota engines calling for this grade.