Car Engine Oil
Havoline® Pro DS™ Fully Synthetic ECO 5 SAE 0W-20
Havoline® Pro DS™ Fully Synthetic ECO 5 SAE 0W-20 is a resource conserving, multigrade gasoline engine oil formulated with synthetic base oils for use in passenger car and light truck engines requiring low viscosity, ILSAC GF-5 or API SN.
- Preserves and protects engines
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system protects engines under all operating conditions by providing excellent wear control in even the most sophisticated valve train mechanisms, including those with variable valve timing. Low viscosity, multigrade, formulation provides additional protection reduces internal engine friction. Enhanced corrosion protection ensures compatibility with gasoline/ethanol blended fuels up to and including E85.
- Maintains high power and performance
Works immediately upon contact with an engine’s moving parts to create a protective coating that shields the engine against the deposits that lead to loss of performance. Provides excellent control of piston and ring deposits under high temperature conditions to keep engine clean. Special friction modifiers assist in reducing internal engine friction for maximum fuel economy.Improved control of LSPI (Low Speed Pre-Ignition) events which helps to protect turbocharged gasoline direct injection engines.
- Saves on maintenance costs
High thermal stability and excellent oxidation resistance provides outstanding protection against in-service oil degradation that contributes to filter blocking and sludge formation in the oil galleries, crankcase and valve train.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines in passenger cars where ILSAC GF-5, API SN or earlier ILSAC or API “S” performance categories are specified.
- Light truck gasoline engines where ILSAC GF-5, API SN or earlier ILSAC or API “S” performance categories are specified.
- For small displacement turbo-charged engines, gasoline direct injection engines especially those requiring low speed pre-ignition (LSPI) protection.