Motorcycle Engine Oil
Havoline® Super 4T Semi-Synthetic 15W-50
Havoline® Super 4T Semi- Synthetic is a high quality semi synthetic oil with Havoline C.O.R.E.+Technology, proven in the streets for urban riderswho demand a strong and reliable oil for their trusted motorcycles.
- Enhances acceleration
ZoomTech delivers better oil frictional properties to improve clutch grip and enhance acceleration. High static friction prevents clutch slippage, ensuring maximum power transfer, especially under high load conditions.
- Reliable protection in city conditions
The base oil’s thermal stability, together with a high-performance additive package, ensures the engine is constantly protected against wear and damage, and can handle the stressful conditions of stop-and-go city traffic.
- Keeps clean and stays clean
Our proprietary formulation delivers outstanding oxidation protection and detergency and protects and keeps your engine clean and running smoothly.
Havoline® Super 4T SAE 15W-40 with Havoline C.O.R.E.+ Technology lubricates, protects, and cleans as you ride.
Havoline C.O.R.E.+ Technology delivers four key benefits:
- Cleans and protects – maintains efficient engine performance
- Oxidation stability – protects against oil degradation
- Reduces engine heat damage – delivers continuous and superior oil stability
- Enhances acceleration – improves clutch grip under high loads with ZoomTech
Havoline motorcycle oils ensure your motorcycle always performs at its best.
- Modern air- and liquid-cooled four-stroke motorcycle engines
- Suitable for modern engines that require low viscosity oils for better fuel efficiency and overall engine response (SAE 10W-30)
- Suitable for modern engines that require added protection and improved wear resistance (SAE 10W-40)
- Suitable for v-twin and big bore applications, and engines that require a thicker oil for protection against high engine wear (SAE 15W-50)
- Motorcycles with back torque limiters
- Motorcycles with exhaust catalytic converters
- Motorcycles with combined engine and transmission units, or separate gearboxes where a multi-grade JASO MA or JASO MA2 engine oil is specified
- SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade is recommended by Honda
- SAE 10W-40 viscosity grade is recommended by Yamaha, Suzuki, and Kawasaki
- SAE 15W-50 viscosity grade is recommended for selected Harley Davidson, Ducati, KTM, and BMW models