Industrial Gear Oil
Meropa®oils are high performance, mild EP, industrial gear lubricant formulated with a sulfurphosphorus additive system, which also provides rust and oxidation inhibition, a corrosion and oxidation inhibitor and a metal passivator.
- Maintains gear set efficiencies
High thermal stability EP system maintains clean gear and bearing surfaces, minimizing deposits which interfere with effective lubrication. High oxidation stability limits in-service viscosity increases, which lead to energy losses.
- Protects metal surfaces
Extremely effective EP system forms a protective film in areas of metal-to-metal contact, minimizing wear rates and maintaining efficient transfer of power. Good water separation and effective rust inhibitors protect surfaces against rust and corrosion. High thermal stability additive system reduces the formation of high temperature compounds which can be corrosive to bearing materials. The effective corrosion inhibitor provides additional protection for metal components.
- Effective oxidation stability
Effective oxidation inhibitors and copper passivator minimize oil oxidation, limiting viscosity increase and can extend oil drain intervals.
- Meropa® oils are high performance, mild EP, industrial gear lubricant formulated with a sulfurphosphorus additive system, which also provides rust and oxidation inhibition, a corrosion and oxidation inhibitor and a metal passivator.
- Meropa® is specifically designed primarily for industrial gear lubrication services where loads and shock loadings are high.
- Enclosed industrial gear drives
- Open gear drives (heavy grades)
- Spur, bevel, helical, worm and industrial hypoid gear cases
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Our Integrated Solutions
From building clear insights to going the extra mile to lower costs, our team of experts will help identify and deliver all you need for world-class business performance.