SAE: #000 / #1
TALCOR OGP-4 is an advanced Open Gear Lubricant consisting of a solvent free blend of synthetic base fluids and hydro-treated mineral oils complexed with new micro ground lubricating solids and plastic-coupling chemical agents that form a thixotropic matrix.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
*Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website*
- TALCOR OGP-4 is solvent free and can be dispensed without heating through conventional lubrication systems.
- New colloidal solid technology has increased rheology properties thereby improving pumpability and sprayability. Inert formulation will not adversely react with copper alloys and lube system componentary.
- Complexing of plastic-coupling agents and rheology stabilizers provides excellent adhesion and minimises fling- off.
- The established soft, pliable film provides high compressive strengths and low shear rates, while rheology stabilizers prevent residual build-up.
- TALCOR OGP-4 is an advanced Open Gear Lubricant consisting of a solvent free blend of synthetic base fluids and hydro-treated mineral oils complexed with new micro ground lubricating solids and plastic-coupling chemical agents that form a thixotropic matrix.
Open Gears, racks & pinions, dipper sticks, circle rollers and rails and other mechanisms that are found in the Mining, Steel, Cement, Sugar and other heavy industries. Gears and pinions that operate at elevated temperatures up to 85°C.
Note: TALCOR OGP-4 is not recommended for use in HIGH SPEED journal or roller bearings.