Super Tractor Oil
A shear stable, multi-viscosity super tractor oil universal (STOU) fluid. It has been designed for use in tractor engines, transmissions, final drives and hydraulic systems.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website
- Minimises application problems
Unique multi-application additive package enables use in engines, transmissions, final drives and hydraulic systems, which can help avoid costly equipment failure due to misapplication.
- Reduced maintenance costs
Outstanding oxidation and nitration resistance helps minimise acid number increase, providing protection against bearing corrosion.
- Extended oil change periods
Very high oxidation stability helps to protect against the formation of gums and varnishes, reduce oil thickening and increase oil life.
- Super Tractor is a shear stable, multi-viscosity super tractor oil universal (STOU) fluid.
- Super Tractor has been designed for use in tractor engines, transmissions, final drives and hydraulic systems.
- Where tractor manufacturers specify the use of a STOU type product
- Mixed fleets of agricultural tractors and associated equipment
- Enclosed oil immersed (wet) brakes
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.