Rando® WM 32
Rando® WM 32 is a high performance multigrade hydraulic fluid designed for use in both wind turbine systems and a wide range of other applications where optimum protection is required under severe operating conditions.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Longer service life
Thermal stability helps minimize oil degradation and deposit formation, offering extended oil service life and drain intervals.
- Protects equipment
Good anti-wear performance and corrosion resistance promotes increased system uptime and reduced maintenance costs. Reliable filterability in the presence of water helps reduce maintenance time and helps reduce cost.
- Low temperature pumpability
Low pour point offers optimum pumpability, component lubrication and protection in low temperature start-ups.
- Hydraulic system efficiency
Shear stable very high viscosity index improver designed to provide optimum
efficiency at high operating temperature, thus increasing operating temperature range.
- Rando® WM 32 is a high performance multigrade hydraulic fluid designed for use in both wind turbine systems and a wide range of other applications where optimum protection is required under severe operating conditions.
- Rando® WM 32 hydraulic fluid is formulated with reliable low temperature fludity and a high viscosity index (VI) offering a wide operating temperature window.
Recommended for use in:
- Wind turbines
- High pressure hydraulic systems operating across a wide ambient and operating temperature range
- Suitable for use with gear, vane, radial and axial piston pumps