Delo® TorqForce are high performance lubricants designed for use in transmissions, final drives, and hydraulic systems requiring a fluid meeting Caterpillar TO-4 or Allison C-4 requirements. They are also recommended for transmission and hydraulic systems manufactured by Dana Powershift, Komatsu, Komatsu Dresser, Tremec/ TTC, Vickers and ZF.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Long equipment life
Special additives help protect metal surfaces against scuffing and wear even under severe operating conditions of high temperature and high load.
- Smooth operation
Excellent frictional control helps prevent clutch slippage and offers quiet and efficient action of transmission and brakes while helping to minimise wear.
- Minimal downtime
Good compatibility with seals, O-rings, and packing materials helps to maintain their good condition and keep leakage at a minimum.
- Delo® TorqForce are high performance lubricants designed for use in transmissions, final drives, and hydraulic systems requiring a fluid meeting Caterpillar TO-4 or Allison C-4 requirements. They are also recommended for transmission and hydraulic systems manufactured by Dana Powershift, Komatsu, Komatsu Dresser, Tremec/ TTC, Vickers and ZF.
- Delo® TorqForce are manufactured using highly refined base oils, detergents, dispersants, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors, anti-wear and extreme pressure agents, and a foam suppressant. They are designed for both newly developed and older model drive train components. They offer excellent friction retention, wear control, seal compatibility, oxidation stability, and viscosity stability. They are formulated to help protect against wear, even in severe service conditions and under high loads. They help protect precision parts against wear under high load conditions by controlling the formation of corrosion, varnish, and sludge. They are compatible with new and traditional seal and clutch materials.
Delo® TorqForce are recommended for use in Caterpillar, Komatsu, transmissions, final drives, and wet brakes, and in Allison, Dana Powershift, Tremec/TTC, Eaton and ZF transmissions, torque converters, and Vickers hydraulic systems.
- Under normal ambient temperatures, hydraulic systems will use the SAE 10W viscosity grade. SAE 10W and 30 are recommended for mobile hydraulic systems where operating requirements are severe.
- Transmissions will use the SAE 30 viscosity grade. Delo® TorqForce products are also recommended for heavy duty off highway automatic transmissions requiring an SAE 30 fluid.
- Final drives will use the SAE 50 viscosity grade at normal temperatures and the SAE 60 at high ambient temperatures.
In order to meet Caterpillar specifications, Delo® TorqForce products are not friction modified. Thus, they are not recommended for equipment made by other OEMs who require friction modified fluids in order to assure smooth and quiet brake operation. For example, many farm tractor OEMs require fluids such as Chevron 1000 THF in order to eliminate brake noise.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.