Heavy Duty Engine Oils
Delo® Gold Ultra S SAE 10W-40
High Performance Synthetic Heavy-Duty Engine Oil
Delo® Gold Ultra S SAE 10W-40 is a high performance synthetic heavy-duty engine oil designed to conform to current ACEA requirements and the more challenging OEM specifications, including Scania LDF3 for latest technology Euro VI diesel engines.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
*Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website*
- Suitable for Scania Euro VI applications and backwards compatible from Euro VI to Euro II, helping reduce inventories and complexity.
- Suitable for use in transcontinental fleet operations, offering performance and protection under regional fuel quality variations, including biodiesel.
- High performance TBN retention aids protection against acid build-up and corrosive wear, contributing to greater EGR protection.
- Formulated to offer robust deposit control, promoting dependable hardware protection and optimum uptime.
- Reliable long-life cold start protection and performance with total-life fuel economy helps to reduce downtime and costs.
- Delo® Gold Ultra S SAE 10W-40 is a high performance synthetic heavy-duty engine oil designed to conform to current ACEA requirements and the more challenging OEM specifications, including Scania LDF3 for latest technology Euro VI diesel engines.
- Delo® Gold Ultra S SAE 10W-40 features ISOSYN technology, a combination of premium base oils and additives formulated to promote optimum diesel engine protection, and is designed to deliver reliable cold temperature performance, robust deposit control and long drain performance.
- Formulated for use in naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines operating internationally with long drain intervals. Meets the latest Scania LDF3 requirements for Euro VI engines and is also backwards compatible from Euro VI to Euro II.