Heavy Duty Motor Oil
Delo® 400 XSP-SD SAE 5W-30
Delo® 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is a high-performance synthetic “low-SAPS” (sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur) heavy-duty diesel engine oil which meets industry and engine manufacturers’ performance requirements. It is specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of high-speed diesel engines requiring API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS / SN, or ACEA E6 performance lubricants operating under the most severe service conditions with potential fuel economy benefits.
Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Helps minimize fleet operating costs
Excellent deposit control on valves and piston crownlands helps reduce oil consumption. Exceptional oxidation stability and soot control assist to provide extended oil drain capability so that equipment is in service longer generating revenue. Potential improvement in Fuel Economy as compared to conventional SAE 15W-40 oils due to lower HTHS (high temperature high shear viscosity) and improved low temperature fluidity which helps reduce energy consumption at start-up. Can contribute to maximized vehicle utilization and minimized downtime.
- Reduces inventory costs
“Universal” formulation provides excellent overall performance in mixed fleets of different engine designs, (including modern low emission diesel engines) allowing one oil for many services and helps reduce the chance of product misapplication. Backward compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories and engine models.
- Helps minimize fleet maintenance costs
Exceptional soot dispersancy keeps fuel soot in suspension, assists minimize filter plugging, cylinder head sludge, abrasive polishing wear and oil thickening. Helps improve equipment durability and reliability.
- Low temperature protection
Low viscosity synthetic base stock promotes consistent cold engine starting for gasoline and diesel engines operating in low temperatures thus help protecting against start-up wear.
- Reduced emissions
Formulated with latest generation “low-SAPS” technology, it helps maximize the life of sensitive catalyst metals and the cleaning intervals of diesel particulate filters.
- Delo® 400 XSP-SD SAE 5W-30 with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is a high-performance synthetic “low-SAPS” (sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur) heavy-duty diesel engine oil which meets industry and engine manufacturers’ performance requirements. It is specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of high-speed diesel engines requiring API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS / SN, or ACEA E6 performance lubricants operating under the most severe service conditions with potential fuel economy benefits.
- It is formulated using our most advanced additive technology to provide outstanding protection for on-highway applications, including 2017 greenhouse gas-compliant (GHG 17) diesel engines with lower CO2 emissions and improved fuel economy, in addition to EPA 2017 compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems.
- Mixed fleets of European, North American and/or Japanese OEMs with diesel engines.
- Commercial road transport, including the latest engines fitted with exhaust cleanup devices of all types.
- Vehicles meeting the most recent exhaust emissions standards, including US EPA 2002, 2007 and 2010, 2017 greenhouse gas (GHG 17) Euro IV, V and VI, and Australian ADR 80/02 and ADR 80/03 (for heavy duty).
- Mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines, and both old and new equipment.
- Stop-and-go vehicles in high soot loading service such as buses and waste collection trucks.
- Most diesel engine light duty vehicles.
- Off-highway vehicles and plants including agricultural equipment and generator sets.
- Many heavy-duty gas-fueled vehicles.