Heavy Duty Engine Oils
Delo® 400 RDS SAE 10W-40
High Performance Synthetic-Blend Diesel Engine Oil
Delo® 400 RDS is a high performance synthetic- blend “low-SAPS” diesel engine oil designed to meet current ACEA requirements and more challenging OEM specifications for Euro V and VI engines, especially where Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) are fitted.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Reduced emissions
Formulated with latest generation “low-SAPS” (sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur) technology, it helps maximise the life of sensitive catalyst metals and extend the cleaning intervals of diesel particulate filters.
- Maximises engine life
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system helps reduce wear in severe service by forming a protective layer on metal contact surfaces. Wide-range SAE 10W-40 multigrade viscosity for reduced friction at start-up and maximum lubricity at high operating temperatures.
- Long oil drain intervals
Exceptional high temperature stability minimises degradation that leads to sludge formation and oil thickening, and provides oil service intervals up to the maximum levels recommended for ACEA E6 oils in Euro IV, V and VI compliant engines.
- Low oil consumption
Highly shear-stable viscosity index improvers help prevent oil flow through the piston rings by maintaining oil viscosity in the high temperature ring belt area, while synthetic low volatility base fluids help minimise evaporative oil loss.
- Maximum power output
Advanced low-ash detergent / dispersant additive system helps maintain power output by providing outstanding deposit control under the high temperature conditions encountered in modern high output/low emission engines.
- Delo® 400 RDS is a high performance synthetic- blend “low-SAPS” diesel engine oil designed to meet current ACEA requirements and more challenging OEM specifications for Euro V and VI engines, especially where Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) are fitted.
- Delo® 400 RDS is designed for use with low-sulfur diesel fuel (50 ppm max).
- Delo® 400 RDS is formulated with ISOSYN® Technology, an optimised synthetic and premium mineral base oil blend, plus the latest low-ash additive technology, to provide the maximum oil drain intervals recommended for European DPF-equipped Euro IV, V and Euro VI compliant engines.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged high speed, four-stroke diesel engines burning low-sulphur diesel fuel.
- Diesel engines meeting Euro IV, V and VI emission requirements fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and / or Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) emission control technologies.
- Earlier European heavy-duty diesel engines meeting Euro I, II or III emission requirements burning low-sulphur diesel fuel.