Compressor Oil EP VDL 32 / 46 / 68 / 100 / 150
ISO: 32 / 46 / 68 / 100 / 150
Compressor Oil EP VDL is a high performance, petroleum-based compressor oil specifically designed for severe operating conditions.
*Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website*
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Potential maintenance and downtime savings
Low carbon-forming tendency reduces the build-up of harmful deposits on critical areas such as discharge valves, maintaining compressor performance under severe operating conditions. Effective corrosion inhibition protects against rust caused by moisture entering the system, particularly during shutdown and intermittent operation.
- Oxidative and thermal stability
High temperature oxidation stability resists oil breakdown at high discharge temperatures in compressor crankcase applications.
- Smooth operation
Effective anti-foam properties of the highly refined base oil and inhibitor system minimise the possibility of foaming and overflow in tanks and reservoirs. Air release properties protect against the interruption of lubrication due to entrained air.
- Compressor Oil EP VDL is a high performance, petroleumbased compressor oil specifically designed for severe operating conditions.
- Compressor Oil EP VDL delivers stable high temperature oxidation resistance with reduced deposit formation on pistons and valves, excellent corrosion protection, foam inhibition, and extreme pressure performance.
Compressor Oil EP VDL is recommended for:
- Single-stage and multi-stage reciprocating and centrifugal compressors, and oil flooded screw compressors operating at high temperatures of up to 220°C
- Air or inert gas reciprocating compressors
- Stationary, semi-portable and portable units
Not recommended for use in breathing air compressors.