Aries® 100 / 320
ISO : 100 / 320
Aries ® is a high performance lubricant for percussion-type air tools, which is formulated from highly refined mineral oils, extreme pressure, oiliness and tackiness additives, emulsifiers, rust and corrosion inhibitors, and anti-foam and anti-fogging agents.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
*Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website*
- Protects against wear
Extreme pressure performance withstands heavy shock loads typical of rock drillservice, protecting the equipment against rapid wear.
- Protects surfaces in wet environments
Excellent emulsification properties prevent water wash-off from critical areas when operating with wet air, or during hollow rod “wet drilling” operations. Effective rust and corrosion inhibitor system protects critical components in wet air or “wet drilling”operation.
- Enhanced performance
Highly refined base oils with low carbon forming characteristics and special oxidation inhibitor prevent the formation of sludge and deposits which can produce sluggish valve action. Effective anti-foam inhibitor resists foaming in air-line lubricators to enable easy control of oil feed by ensuring regular supply of lubricant to the tool. Special anti-fogging additive minimises oil fog formation in equipment exhausts.
- Aries ® is a high performance lubricant for percussion-typeair tools, which is formulated from highly refined mineraloils, extreme pressure, oiliness and tackiness additives, emulsifiers, rust and corrosion inhibitors, and anti-foam and anti-fogging agents.
- Percussion-type air tools operating under wet or dry conditions, including:
- Rock drills
- Concrete and pavement breakers (jackhammers)
- Riveting and chipping hammers, etc.
- Centralized lubricators of larger crawler-mounted pneumatic drill rigs