Pinnacle® EP are a range of high performance synthetic extreme pressure (EP) gear lubricants. They are designed for use in a wide range of industrial gear applications and centralised lubrication systems, where severe conditions such as heavy load, high temperatures and shock load conditions are present.
Pinnacle EP lubricants are formulated with a combination of polyalphaolefin and synthetic ester base fluids and a range of advanced additives designed to offer robust EP protection, resist wear, corrosion, rust and promote reliable thermal and oxidation stability.
These products are available in ISO VG 150, 220, 320, 460 and 680 grades
- High performance thermal and oxidation stability offers reliable keep-clean protection and uptime in gear and circulating systems
- EP additive system promotes gear and bearing wear protection and extended equipment life during severe heavy duty operations
- Dependable rust and corrosion additive protection contributes to reduced system maintenance and service downtime
- Reliable keep-clean system performance
- Severe service EP gear and bearing wear protection
- Rust and corrosion resistance
- A wide range of gear systems in mobile and stationary industrial equipment where an EP lubricant is specified, including spur, bevel and worm gears
- Plain and anti-friction bearings subjected to heavy-duty operating conditions
- Circulating oil systems where an EP lubricant is required
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS