OEC SAE 15W-40
OEC SAE 15W-40
Delo® XLD Multigrade SAE 10W-40 is a high performance multigrade diesel engine lubricant.
- Reduces fleet maintenance costs Specially balanced metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system provides excellent overall engine cleanliness in all service conditions, particularly the higher soot dispersancy required to maintain oil drain intervals in modern engine designs. Excellent oxidation stability protects against the formation of gums and varnish at elevated temperatures.
- Prolongs engine life Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system provides excellent protection against wear of critically loaded components under all operating conditions. Multigrade viscosity provides additional protection against wear at start-up and under high temperature operating conditions.
- Preserves full power and performance Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system preserves full power and performance by providing excellent upper-ring-belt deposit control under the high temperatures encountered in turbocharged diesel engines.
High performance, multigrade, heavy-duty diesel engine oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of diesel engines requiring API CH-4 performance lubricants
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged high speed, four-stroke diesel engines of European origin, including low emission Euro II and Euro III type engines
- Commercial road transport in light, medium and heavy-duty service
- Off-highway vehicles
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS