Rando® HD oils are formulated with premium base oil technology and designed to give robust protection to hydraulic pumps in mobile and stationary systems.
Available in ISO grades 10, 22, 32, 46, 68, 100, 150, 220, 320
- Long equipment life — Special antiwear additive package minimizes wear by protecting surfaces when load causes breakdown of the lubricant film.
- Minimized downtime — Effective rust and oxidation inhibitor system helps prevent the production of abrasive particles from rust formation, and deposits, varnishes and sludges from oil breakdown, which can damage equipment surfaces and seals, and block filters prematurely.
- Smooth operation — Good hydrolytic stability and water separation characteristics promote excellent filterability in the presence of water contamination. Good anti-foam and air release help ensure smooth operation and system efficiency
Rando HD ISO 32, 46, and 68 are formulated with Group II base stocks.
Rando HD ISO 100, 150, 220, and 320 are designed for lubricant applications requiring an AGMA R&O gear oil lubricant in the applicable viscosity grade.
Rando HD ISO 10 and 22 can be used as spindle lubricants where zinc-free oils are not a requirement.
Rando HD ISO 32, 46, or 68 are recommended for:
- Vane-, piston-, or gear-type pumps, especially where pressures exceed 1000 psi.
- Lightly loaded reciprocating compressors.
Rando HD ISO 100, 150, 220, or 320 are recommended for applications where AGMA rust and oxidation inhibited oils are required:
- Hydraulic equipment reduction gears where EP is not required.
- Plain and antifriction bearings.
- Circulating oil systems
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS