Cetus® HiPerSYN® Oils are
- Synthetic compressor, bearing and gear oils.
- Formulated with premium base oils, and further enhanced by a unique additive system that provide outstanding thermal and oxidation stability, high viscosity index, high flash point, low pour point and excellent hydrolytic stability
Available in ISO grades 32, 46, 68, 100, 150 and 220
Cetus HiPerSYN Oils deliver value through:
- Long lubricant life in high temperature operations — Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability.
- Long machinery life and maximum compressor efficiency — Oxidative stability and low carbon-forming tendencies minimize sludge and deposit formation.
- Long drain intervals — Long lubricant life means less frequent oil changes.
- Recommended for air compressors, especially portable and stationary rotary, vane and screw compressors, and industrial bearings and gears that require an R&O type synthetic gear oil.
- Designed for applications with wider operating temperature ranges as compared to non-synthetic oils.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS