Marine Engine Oil
Delo® 6170 CFO 40
Delo® 6170 CFO 40 is a premium performance, 17 Base Number, “zinc-free”, LMOA Generation 5 diesel engine oil.
- Reduces maintenance costs
High alkaline reserve ensures that corrosive acids formed by the combustion of fuel sulfur are effectively neutralized, thereby minimizing corrosive wear without causing valve distress due to “guttering”. The special “zinc-free”, ashless anti-wear additive system protects components from abrasive and adhesive wear, and guards against attack of silver plated bearings.
- Maintains high power output
Superior thermal and oxidation stability assist the detergent/dispersant additive system in providing excellent control of high temperature deposits in areas such as the undercrown of the piston and piston ring belt area, enabling piston rings to function efficiently.
- Prolongs oil change-out periods
Base Number (BN) level and superior alkalinity retention characteristics maintain sufficiently high BN under all service conditions to ensure corrosive acids formed by the combustion of fuel sulfur are effectively neutralized.
- Delo® 6170 CFO is a premium performance, 17 Base Number, “zinc-free”, LMOA Generation 5 diesel engine oil.
- Delo® 6170 CFO utilizes chlorine-free additive technology, for use in railroad-type diesel engines, particularly modern higher output, lower oil consumption designs.
- Delo® 6170 CFO, when compared with Generation 4 oils, has significantly enhanced alkaline reserve and oxidation resistance.
- Medium speed, two and four-cycle railroad-type diesel engines.
- Including the most recent high-output, low oil consumption designs, whether in railroad, stationary or marine service.
- Certain medium speed marine-type engines without active purification systems.
Not suitable for use in marine-type engines equipped with active purification systems.