Cetus® HiPerSYN Oils are synthetic compressor, bearing and gear oils.
- Long lubricant life in high temperature operations
Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability.
- Long machinery life and maximum compressor efficiency
Oxidative stability and low carbon-forming tendencies minimize sludge and deposit formation.
- Long drain intervals
Long lubricant life means less frequent oil changes
- Cetus® HiPerSYN Oils are synthetic compressor, bearing and gear oils.
- Cetus® HiPerSYN Oils are formulated with premium base oils and further enhanced with a unique additive system that provides outstanding thermal and oxidation stability, high viscosity index, high flash point, low pour point and excellent hydrolytic stability.
- Cetus® HiPerSYN Oils provide good demulsibility characteristics, allowing quick release of moisture and help minimize entrained air, which could otherwise result in reduced lubricant film thickness and potentially lead to cavitation.
- Recommended for air compressors, especially portable and stationary rotary, vane and screw compressors; and for industrial bearings and gears that require an R&O type synthetic gear oil.
- Designed for applications with wider operating temperature ranges as compared to non-synthetic oils.
Do not use in breathing air compressors or medical equipment. Nor in high pressure systems in the vacinity of potential ignition sources.