Delo® 400 MGX SAE 15W-40
Delo® 400 MGX SAE 15W-40
- Minimized operating costs
Exceptional soot dispersancy and wear control. Cylinders, pistons, rings, and injectors are well protected against wear and corrosion, providing optimum service life and minimal maintenance. Contributes to maximum vehicle utilization and minimal downtime.
- Excellent emission control system life
Provides optimum Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) life for minimal downtime and cleaning, thus managing your maintenance costs.
- Managed inventory costs
Backward compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories and engine models. Suitable for use in four-stroke gasoline and naturally aspirated, turbocharged and modern electronically controlled / low emission diesel engines calling for an SAE 15W- 40 heavy duty motor
- Delo ® 400 MGX SAE 15W-40 is an API CJ-4 heavy duty diesel engine oil specifically formulated for on-highway and off-highway applications using either High Sulfur or Low Sulfur Diesel and can also provide protection for newer compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR). It is fully compatible with previous diesel engine models and previous API Oil Service Categories including API CI-4 PLUS, API CI-4 and API CH-4.
- Delo® 400 MGX is specifically formulated for exceptional per formance in either high (up to 2000 ppm) or low sulfur diesel fuels and for the latest low emission diesel engines fitted with diesel particulate filters, but also those fitted with EGR and/or SCR systems.
Delo ® 400 MGX is formulated with ISOSYN base oils and the latest low-ash additive technology to provide exceptional soot dispersancy, deposit control and wear protection.
Delo 400 MGX SAE 15W-40 is recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines in which the API CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4 categories and SAE 15W-40 viscosity grade are required by the manufacturers. It is formulated for engines operating under severe service and a wide range of climatic conditions. This product is recommended for use in:
- Commercial road transport, including the latest engines fitted with exhaust cleanup devices of all types.
- Vehicles meeting the most recent exhaust emissions standards, including US EPA 2002 and 2007, Euro IV, V and VI, and Australian ADR 80/02 (for medium duty) and ADR 80/03 (for heavy duty).
- Mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines, and both old and new equipment
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.