GST® 2300 oils are formulated with premium base oil technology and are highly recommended for use in gas and steam turbines with and without loaded gearboxes. GST 2300 oils are designed to meet the critical lubrication demands of combined cycle turbines, large heavy duty industrial gas turbines, gas and steam turbines.
They are an excellent recommendation for many other industrial applications including air compression and where R&O type oils are recommended.
- Outstanding oxidation stability for long service at elevated temperatures. Formulated with premium base oil technology and an ashless, zinc-free formulation.
- Minimal sludge and varnish formation
- Rapid water separation keeps water in oil to a minimum
- GST 2300 oils are formulated with premium base oil technology and an ashless, zinc-free formulation that provides exceptional oxidation stability, water separability, and protection against rust and corrosion.
- Higher temperatures in advanced gas and steam turbines require a circulating system oil with exceptional high temperature thermal stability, oxidation resistance and low sludging potential. GST 2300 oils have outstanding thermal and oxidation stability and excellent sludge control.