Delo® ELC Premixed
Delo® ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products are heavy duty engine coolants that use a patented organic corrosion inhibitor technology called aliphatic carboxylates. Delo ELC is free of nitrates, borates, silicates, phosphates and amines. These products contain nitrites and molybdates for additional cylinder liner protection.
- Managing costs
Helps eliminate the cost of using SCAs (supplemental coolant additives), regular testing and the manpower required to perform these tasks effectively eliminating those costs when compared to conventional or fully formulated coolants.
- Long Service Life
750,000 miles (1,200,000 km) on-road use (8 years or 15,000 hours offhighway use) or 1,000,000 miles/1,600,000 km/ 20,000 hours/8 years with a Delo FleetFix® CME addition at 500,000 miles/800,000 km/10,000 hours/4 years.
- Optimal cooling system operation
The silicate free formula improves heat transfer when compared to silicate containing formulations. Silicates deposits can reduce heat transfer and increase downtime due to over-heating. • Maximum Hardware Life — Maximum
- Delo ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products are heavy duty engine coolants that use a patented organic corrosion inhibitor technology called aliphatic carboxylates. Delo ELC is free of nitrates, borates, silicates, phosphates and amines. These products contain nitrites and molybdates for additional cylinder liner protection.
- Delo ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products are recommended for use in a wide variety of cooling system applications including on-road, off-road and stationary engine applications. These products are also recommended in mix fleet applications where heavy duty and light duty trucks are present. Please check your OEMs coolant recommendations.
- Delo ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products do not require the addition of supplemental coolant additives to obtain their service life of 750,000 miles/1,200,000 km/8 years/15,000 hours with correct top-up practices.
Recommended applications for Delo® ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products:
- Heavy duty engines regardless of fuel type or environmental controls being used where the OEM recommends a silicate free, extended life coolant that contains nitrites
- Mixed fleets where both light duty and heavy duty trucks are present
- Stationary engine applications regardless of fuel type being used
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Our Integrated Solutions
From building clear insights to going the extra mile to lower costs, our team of experts will help identify and deliver all you need for world-class business performance.