Canopus®oils are highly refined paraffinic mineral oil suitable for industrial circulating systems and general purpose lubrication
where straight mineral oils are acceptable.
This highly refined straight mineral oil offers excellent filterability with all commercial filters, and performs exceptionally well with filters using Fuller’s Earth, maximizing filter change intervals.
Reduced deposit forming tendencies
Low carbon residue forming tendencies assist towards reducing deposit formation in valid applications.
Inherent oxidation stability
Natural oxidation stability resists oil degradation and oil thickening
• General purpose industrial lubrication, particularly in “once-through” lubrication
• Industrial circulating systems, particularly those incorporating clay filters to
remove high levels of contamination
• Light duty gear cases
• Plain and rolling element bearings
• Engine air cleaners
• Machine tools
• Process or extender oils in the rubber and plastics industries
• Air compressors, as appropriate (not recommended for use in breathing air
• Vacuum pumps
• Heat transfer systems