Frequently Asked Questions
• Where can I locate the promo code?
Promo code is located below the amount of fuel purchased and promo title in the transaction slip.
• Can you provide a sample computation of promo code and e-stamp issuance?
If you gas up Php1,000 – you will receive 1 promo code upon transaction but it is equivalent to 3 e-stamps upon registration in the microsite.
• My promo code is missing.
The promo code will be issued by the station attendant together with your receipt.
• Is the microsite registration linked to my Facebook log-in?
No, this is an independent microsite within the Caltex website.
• Can I submit promo codes thru SMS / text?
No, promo codes can only be submitted using the microsite.
• There is an error message when I key in the promo code.
Ensure that the promo code is correctly type written (no typo error) and has not been previously submitted.
• Can I update my submitted contact details?
Yes, by submitting a request through the Caltex Facebook page or Chevron Customer Service email address: email@example.com.
• I’m a customer. Who can I contact for any clarifications?
They can visit the Caltex Facebook page or email our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Is there a purchase requirement before using the fuel voucher?
No, there is no additional purchase requirement.
• Should I redeem the fuel vouchers where I accumulated the promo codes (same store redemption)?
You may redeem the fuel voucher at any participating stations nationwide.
• Can I purchase lubricants using the fuel voucher?
You may only redeem Caltex Platinum with Techron, Caltex Silver with Techron or Caltex Diesel with Techron D using the fuel voucher.
• How many fuel vouchers can I redeem at a time?
You can redeem up to 3 fuel vouchers per transaction.
• Will I earn a promo code as I redeem my fuel voucher?
No promo code shall be issued using the fuel voucher.
• If the redemption code doesn’t work, who should the station call for assistance?
Station to call Chevron customer service to check status of the redemption code. Chevron has system generated exemption and validation reports. Chevron may also require submission of random transaction slips for audit purposes.