Sign up Caltex Rewards to earn 5,000 Caltex Bonus Points and more! Learn more >
1. This promo is open to all active principal and supplementary PNB Credit Cardholders in good credit standing¹ during the promo period and at the time of the raffle draw.
2. Cardholders of Business, Corporate, Distribution, and Personal Installment Credit Cards issued by PNB, employees of PNB and Chevron Philippines Inc. and other Chevron companies in the Philippines, their advertising/PR agencies and their accredited service providers, contractors, retailers, suppliers or business partners, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the Promo.
II. Promo Period and Offer
1. Promo period is from July 15, 2022 to October 15, 2022. Raffle draw will be done on October 29, 2022.
2. Cardholders will earn electronic raffle entries by using their PNB Credit Card at any participating Caltex stations during the promo period, where a Cardholder will earn one (1) raffle entry for every multiple of Php500.00 per transaction. Sample breakdown as follows:
Transaction Made within the Promo Period
Raffle Entries Earned
3. Cardholders with electronic raffle entries may win from the following pool of prizes:
1 year supply of fuel*
Major Consolation Prize
P10,000 Caltex StarCash
Minor Consolation Prize
P5,000 Caltex StarCash
*Grand prize winner will receive P10,000 Caltex StarCash monthly for 12 months.
III. Raffle Draw
1. Winners will be drawn via electronic raffle on October 29, 2022 via Microsoft Teams at 2:00pm, witnessed by a DTI representative.
2. Winners will be announced via PNB Cards Website (www.pnbcards.com.ph) and PNB Cards Facebook Page, after validation of winners.
IV. Terms and Conditions
1. The winning transaction must be valid. In case the transaction is reversed on or before the draw, the raffle entry will be forfeited.
2. A cardholder may only win once during the raffle promo. If a cardholder is drawn more than once he/she gets the prize of higher value.
3. PNB holds the right to certify whether or not a winning cardholder is an eligible cardholder and his/her account satisfies the criteria set in the promo mechanics. PNB reserves the right to choose another winner should a cardholder fail to satisfy the criteria set.
4. PNB reserves the right to reject a participant if he/she is unable to meet the conditions set out in the promo mechanics. PNB reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the cardholder and the drawn entries.
5. Winners will be notified through an official notification letter based on the cardholder's information in the records of PNB.
6. Winners must provide their TIN to claim the prize.
7. To claim the prize, winners must email the following requirements to PNBCreditCards@pnb.com.ph
a. Valid government ID
b. PNB Notification Letter
c. PNB Credit Card (Face of Credit Card only)
d. TIN number
e. Delivery address
8. Winners will be notified via registered mail through a notification letter.
9. Winners must claim their prize within 60 days after receipt of notification letter. If for any reason, the winner is unable claim the prize within the given period, the prize will be forfeited, in favor of PNB with prior approval from DTI.
10. The 20% prize tax shall be shouldered by PNB.
11. PNB shall have the right to disclose and publish names, photos and other information of the winners in any mode or manner as it deems appropriate.
12. The Promotion is non-transferable, non-cumulative, cannot be exchanged for cash or other products, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, discounted items and fixed price items, unless otherwise stated.
13. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of PNB and its partner merchant in concurrence with DTI, will be deemed final and irrevocable.
14. Any amendment in the terms and conditions is subject to DTI approval.
15. The Terms and Conditions governing issuance and use of PNB Credit Cards are incorporated herein by reference and made an integral part hereof.
¹Cardholders in good credit standing are those whose accounts are not delinquent, suspended, not under investigation due to suspected fraudulent activities, are not reported lost or stolen.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-146237 Series of 2022
Share this page