- Preserves and protects engines - Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system protects engines under all operating conditions by providing excellent wear control in even the most sophisticated valve train mechanisms, including those with variable valve timing. Low viscosity, multigrade, formulation provides additional protection reduces internal engine friction.
- Maintains high power and performance - Works immediately upon contact with an engine’s moving parts to create a protective coating that shields the engine against the deposits that lead to loss of performance. Provides excellent control of piston and ring deposits under high temperature conditions. Special friction modifiers assist in reducing internal engine friction for maximum fuel economy.
- Reduces maintenance costs - High thermal stability and excellent oxidation resistance provides outstanding protection against in-service oil degradation that contributes to filter blocking and sludge formation in the oil galleries, crankcase and valve train.
- Havoline® Synthetic Blend SAE 5W-30 is an advanced detergent formula blended with a mix of mineral and synthetic base stocks to provide enhanced oxidation and thermal stability, thus ensuring superior viscosity control to maintain engine power and preserve fuel economy.
- Havoline® with Deposit ShieldTM is formulated with Deposit ShieldTM to provide outstanding protection and value for cleaner, smoother-running engines.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines in passenger cars where ILSAC GF-5, API SN or earlier ILSAC or API “S” performance categories are specified.
- Light truck gasoline engines where ILSAC GF-5, API SN or earlier ILSAC or API “S” performance categories are specified.
- Four-stroke gasoline engines in portable power equipment where the manufacturer recommends conventional passenger car motor oils
Not recommended for use in diesel engines, or motorcycle engines.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.