Heavy-Duty Motor Oil
Delo® XLD Multigrade 10W-40
Delo® XLD Multigrade is a synthetic-blend, high performance diesel engine oil designed to meet current ACEA requirements and more challenging OEM specifications for Euro IV and V engines.
- Reduced maintenance costs
Highly effective detergent additive system minimizes piston crown land deposits which can lead to damaging bore polishing. High base number minimizes corrosive wear in those areas where medium to high sulphur fuel is still encountered.
- Maximizes engine life
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system reduces wear in severe service by forming a protective layer on all metal contact surfaces. Wide-range SAE 10W-40 multigrade viscosity ensures reduced friction at start-up and maximum lubricity at high operating temperatures.
- Long oil drain intervals
Exceptional high temperature stability minimizes degradation that leads to sludge formation and oil thickening, and provides extended oil drain capability.
- Delo ® XLD Multigrade is a synthetic-blend, high performance diesel engine oil designed to meet current ACEA requirements and more challenging OEM specifications for Euro IV and V engines.
- Delo ® XLD Multigrade is formulated with ISOSYN Technology, an optimized synthetic and mineral base oil blend plus specialized additives to provide reliable long oil drain performance and protection.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged high speed, four-stroke diesel engines.
- Diesel engines meeting Euro V or earlier emission requirements not fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).
- Commercial road transport in light, medium and heavy-duty service.