Marine Engine Oil
Taro® 20 DP
Taro® 20 DP is a medium alkaline reserve (20 Base Number) trunk piston engine oil (TPEO).
- Wear Protection
High alkalinity levels control cylinder liner wear effectively and protect bearings from corrosion. High-performance antiwear additives provide excellent protection against adhesive wear for cams, camshaft and bearings. Taro 20 DP also provides a high degree of water tolerance and antifoam protection.
- Detergent-Dispersant Properties
Keeps crankcase and oil control rings clean. Prevents deposit formation throughout the engine. Reduces lube oil filter blockage. Effectively handles insolubles.
- Oxidation Stability
Oxidation inhibitors protect the oil against thermal stresses, protect engine parts from corrosion and reduce undercrown deposits while promoting extended lubricant life.
- Taro® 20 DP is a medium alkaline reserve (20 Base Number) trunk piston engine oil (TPEO).
- Taro® 20 DP has been specifically designed for use in high specific output medium-speed trunk piston engines burning lower sulfur content (up to 2.0%) heavy residual fuels or marine diesel fuel.
- Taro® 20 DP is particularly suited to high load factor operations in marine or stationary service and where heavy fuels with high asphaltene content (such as those containing visbroken residues) are used.
- Medium-speed trunk piston engines including latest designs in stationary power generation, especially in high load factor operations.
- Medium-speed trunk piston engines in marine service.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Our Integrated Solutions
From building clear insights to going the extra mile to lower costs, our team of experts will help identify and deliver all you need for world-class business performance.