GST Oil is a high-performance inhibited turbine oil formulated from premium base oils, rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors. It is approved by all major turbine manufacturers for use on their equipment.
- Resists degradation
Exceptional oxidation stability provided by the multi-component inhibitor system resists oil breakdown during exposure to high temperature conditions.
- Potential maintenance and downtime savings
Premium base stocks and multi-component oxidation inhibitor system resist the formation of harmful sludge and varnish deposits. The rust inhibitor protects components against corrosion.
- Smooth operation
The excellent water separability of premium base stocks and inhibitor system ensure rapid settling of harmful water accumulated from steam condensate. The non-silicone foam inhibitor allows rapid release of entrained air while minimizing foam formation, enabling reliable operation of sensitive hydraulic control devices.
- GST® Oil is a premium performance inhibited turbine oil formulated from premium base oil technology and rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors.
- GST® Oil is designed primarily for use in industrial Gas and Steam Turbines, it is also suited to many other industrial applications including air compressors where R&O type oils are recommended.
- Steam and hydraulic turbines operating under all service conditions
- Industrial gas turbines operating under severe conditions
- Rotating machinery in gas and steam combined cycle cogeneration units
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Our Integrated Solutions
From building clear insights to going the extra mile to lower costs, our team of experts will help identify and deliver all you need for world-class business performance.