ShopeePay Cashback at Caltex Promotion
OFFER EXTENDED UNTIL 28 FEBRUARY 2021!
From 9 November 2020, all Shopee users who have activated their ShopeePay e-wallet on their Shopee mobile application are entitled to enjoy this special promotion which is limited to 3 redemptions per user.
ShopeePay is Shopee's official e-wallet that is fully licensed by Bank Negara Malaysia to allow users to make contactless payments offline and offline securely to enjoy special discounts and cashback promotions.
Head on to your nearest Caltex station to be rewarded with this amazing RM4 cashback promotion with ShopeePay today!
1) The Caltex ShopeePay Cashback (“Promotion”) is organized by Chevron Malaysia Limited (Company No. 195902000060) (992309-U)) and Shopee Mobile Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Company No. 1134832-W) (collectively, “the Organizers”). It is open to all Caltex customers (“Participants”).
2) The Promotion mechanics: With a minimum spend of Ringgit Malaysia Forty (RM40) on petrol /diesel / lubricants at Caltex service stations in a single receipt, Participants are entitled to RM4 Cashback when they pay using the ShopeePay e-wallet.
3) Max Capping per user: Each Participant is entitled to a maximum of RM12 Cashback each month during the Promotion period (i.e. only three transactions of at least RM40 on petrol / diesel / lubricants per month shall qualify for the Cashback).
4) Max Cashback offered during Promotion: The Cashback offered in this Promotion is on a first come first serve basis with a max capping of RM10,000 Cashback during the Promotion period.
5) This Promotion is not valid with other ongoing promotions.
6) Combination of receipt(s) is not allowed.
7) Payment must be made only on the authorised e-wallet terminal at Caltex stations.
8) The Organizers reserve the right to withdraw or discontinue the Promotion at any time at their sole discretion and without prior notice.
9) The Organizers reserve the absolute right to change, amend, delete or add to the Promotion’s Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time.
10) These Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time, shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional material or advertising of this Promotion.
11) All decisions made by the Organizers regarding this Promotion are final and no correspondence thereon shall be entertained.