Caltex Power Up with Ramadhan Feast Promotion
Celebrate Ramadan with us!
Fuel up RM30 and present you receipt to enjoy deals at all participating brands below.
So what are you waiting for? Pump now at Caltex station before promotion ends!
Terms and conditions apply
1. This promotion is organized by Chevron Malaysia Limited (992309-U)("CML" or "the Organizer"). It is open to all Caltex JOURNEY™ Card and B Infinite Card members.
2. Promo Period is from 26 May 2017 – 7 July 2017 at all Caltex Service Stations nationwide.
3. With a minimum purchase of RM30 worth of petrol or diesel with JOURNEY™ card and BCard / B Infinite Card at Caltex Service Stations in a single receipt, customers are entitled to enjoy deals at all participating brands as per below:
i) Juice Works – Buy 1 Free 1 Junior (Raya Rush/Zesty Melon/Water Works/Water Berry/Lychee Paradise)
ii) Kenny Rogers Roasters – Upsize to ½ Chicken at RM5 only (With purchase of any Quarter Chicken Meal)
iii) Krispy Kreme Doughnut-Free ½ dozen Original Glazed doughnuts (With purchase of one dozen doughnuts)
iv) Rasa Utara – 10% off ala carte menu
4. This Promotion is not valid with other ongoing promotions.
5. Discounts and freebies are not exchangeable for cash or refund.
6. Combination of receipt(s) is not allowed.
7. Transaction receipt showing the purchase of petrol/diesel worth RM 30 and above at any Caltex Station within the Promo Period from 26 May till 7 July 2017 shall be accepted. Receipts with dates falling outside of the Promo Period will not be entertained.
8. The redemption period of this promotion is only valid from 26 May until 7 July 2017. Redemptions at the participating brand outlets can only be made once per JOURNEY™ Card or B Infinite Card during the Promo Period.
9. Customers with NO JOURNEY™ Card or B Infinite Card are encouraged to sign up at Caltex Service Stations to enjoy the deals offer by the participating brands.
10. The Organizers reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time, on any product and at their sole discretion without warning.
11. The Organizers reserve the absolute right to change, amend, delete or add to the Promotion Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time.
12. An individual who participates in the Promotion may be required to submit personal or confidential information about himself or herself (including without limitation his or her name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, marital status, occupation, spending preferences or any other such information) ("Personal Information") to CML. CML will process any such Personal Information in accordance with their Personal Data Protection Policy which is available at https://www.caltex.com/my/terms-of-use/privacy-statement/.
13. All decisions made by the CML are final and no correspondence thereon shall be entertained.
14. The Organizers, its affiliate companies, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will not be held responsible or liable for any personal injury or mishap or damage to property caused by the use of any products or goods distributed under this Promotion and shall be indemnified against any injuries, losses
or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any of the products or goods or pertaining to the quality/safety/fitness for use/suitability of any of the products or goods. The Organizers shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever in the event of any complaint, dispute, damage or defect arising in respect of any of the products or goods. Any such complaints, disputes, damage or defects should be directly communicated to and resolved with the manufacturer and/or supplier of the relevant products or goods.
15. For more information, kindly contact Caltex customer service at 1800-883-188 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org Monday to Friday from 8am-6pm.