Caltex EZbrella Promotion
Get your very own Caltex EZbrella (Reversible Umbrella) at a special discounted price while stock last!
HOW to get it?
- JOURNEY™ Card and B Infinite members who spend a minimum RM30 on petrol or diesel are entitled to purchase the reversible umbrella at the price of RM35.
- Redeem with 108 BPoints (JOURNEY Card™ and B Infinite card) AND an upfront payment of RM29 to purchase.
- Redeem with 2900 BPoints (Journey Card™ or B Infinite card)
1. This Caltex EZbrella Campaign ("Promotion") is organized by Chevron Malaysia Limited (992309-U) ("CML" or "the Organizer"). It is open to all Caltex JOURNEY™ Card and B Infinite Card members ("Members").
2. Promotion period is from 1 August 2017 to 30 September 2017 at all Caltex service stations nationwide.
3. Redemption period is from 1 August 2017 to 30 September 2017 (while stocks last only).
4. Only JOURNEY™ Card and B Infinite Card members are entitled to purchase the EZbrella.
5. For every Thirty Ringgit Malaysia (RM30) spent at Caltex service stations in a single receipt, Members are entitled to purchase the EZbrella at the price of Thirty-Five Ringgit Malaysia (RM35).
6. Partial Redemption can only be made for the EZbrella upon having 108 B-Points (in their Journey Card or B Infinite Card) and upfront payment of Twenty-Nine Ringgit Malaysia (RM29) to purchase.
7. Members are entitled to a full redemption of the EZbrella at all Caltex service stations upon having 2900 B-Points in their Journey Card or B Infinite card.
8. This Promotion is not valid with other ongoing promotions.
9. Combination of receipt(s) is not allowed.
10. Customers with NO JOURNEY™ Card or B Infinite Card are encouraged to sign up for a JOURNEY™ Card at Caltex service stations for free in order to purchase the EZbrella.
11. CML reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue the Promotion at any time at their sole discretion and without prior notice.
12. CML reserves the absolute right to change, amend, delete or add to the Promotion’s Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time.
13. An individual who participates in the Promotion may be required to submit personal or confidential information about himself or herself (including without limitation his or her name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, marital status, occupation, spending preferences or any other such information) ("Personal Information") to CML. CML will process any such Personal Information in accordance with its Personal Data Protection Policy which is available at https://www.caltex.com/my/terms-of-use/privacy-statement/.
14. All decisions made by CML regarding this Promotion are final and no correspondence thereon shall be entertained.
15. The Organizer, its affiliate companies, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will not be held responsible or liable for any personal injury or mishap or damage to property caused by the use of any products or goods distributed under this Promotion and shall be indemnified against any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any of the products or goods or pertaining to the quality/safety/fitness for use/suitability of any of the products or goods. The Organizer shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever in the event of any complaint, dispute, damage or defect arising in respect of any of the products or goods. Any such complaints, disputes, damage or defects should be directly communicated to and resolved with the manufacturer and/or supplier of the relevant products or goods.